This policy covers https://www.raconteur.net and its associated subdomains, and is operated by Raconteur Media Ltd.
All Cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
A few of the cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and will last for longer.
All cookies used on our site are set by us.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
Our cookies will be used for:
Essential session management
• creating a specific log-in session for a user of the site in order that the site remembers that a user is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
• recognising when a user of the site has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique users we receive to the site and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
• recognising if a visitor to the site is registered with us in any way;
• we may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our site.
• customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the site.
Performance and measurement
• collecting statistical information about how our users use the site so that we can improve the site and learn which parts are most popular to users.
What are your cookies options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser below.
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Safari and iOS
It is also possible to turn off advertising cookies on a cookie-by-cookie basis. You can find information about how to opt out of the cookies used by both Raconteur and our key partners here:
Google Analytics (Performance cookie):
Quantcast (Performance cookie):
Hotjar (Performance cookie):
Facebook (Advertising cookie):
LinkedIn (Advertising cookie):
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
You can learn more about cookies by visiting http://cookies.insites.com