Hawk 3D Proto offers you the chance to join the next industrial revolution – today
A division of the successful engineering cutting tools supplier Cutwel Limited, established in 1996, Hawk 3D Proto was set up in May 2013 by senior 3D printing manager Ben Hawksworth and his father Paul, who is the managing director of Cutwel.
Hawk 3D Proto supply a range of high-performance desktop 3D printers and standalone 3D printers, which enable customers to be creative and fulfil all rapid prototyping needs.
The company are the UK and Ireland’s sole supplier of Airwolf 3D products, a distributor of BeeVeryCreative and an authorised reseller of the Stratasys Idea Series.
Whether you’re involved in engineering, education, product design, architecture or any other sector, Hawk 3D Proto has a 3D printer to suit your requirements:
Whether you’re involved in engineering, education, product design, architecture or any other sector, Hawk 3D Proto has a 3D printer to suit your requirements, or send us your STL file, we will give you a quote, print and deliver
- Airwolf HD2X is a high-performance multi-material desktop 3D printer with a 60-micron layer resolution, dual extrusion and a huge build envelope.
- Airwolf HDX is also a high-performance multi-material desktop 3D printer with a 60-micron layer resolution, but single extrusion maintaining an extensive build envelope.
- Airwolf HDL is an entry-level high-performance desktop 3D printer with an 80-micron layer resolution, single extrusion and a large build envelope, which can produce 3D-printed models from soft materials, including PLA and woodFill.
- BeeTheFirst is the high-performance desktop 3D printer from BeeVeryCreative and is ideal for educational, product design, home or office use.
- Stratasys Mojo 3D Printer is a little powerhouse and the most compact, accessible way to get professional desktop 3D printing, which is easy to use, fits right in your workstation, and will reinvent how you design and create.
- Stratasys U-Print SE is a perfect solution for small teams who know 3D modelling is the key to effective prototyping and communication – start pushing your creative boundaries.
- Stratasys U-Print SE Plus boasts all the great features of the U-Print SE, plus a 33 per cent taller build envelope, two layer thicknesses for fast or fine 3D printing and nine colour choices for ABS plus models.
3D printing consumables: We have a wide stock of 3D printing filaments and consumables for your 3D printer. In addition, if you have a glass build plate and parts are warping, take a look on our website or ask us about our Wolfbite solution, which stops parts lifting from the build plate, thus enabling better quality prints. We will soon have a Wolfbite Nano version available for PLA.
3D printing bureau service: We only use the best for our 3D printing. Printers are in a variety of sizes to cover all 3D needs. Send us your STL file, we will give you a quote, print and deliver.
Come and see the latest technology in action at our new showroom. We are located within a luxurious 26,500sqft facility and have a dedicated 2,500sqft 3D-printing showroom, featuring 3D printers, 3D consumables, demonstrations, sample prints and more.
Let us help you join the next industrial revolution today.
Book your appointment now.
Telephone 01924 869 610 or e-mail email@example.com