How cybersecurity can support innovation in financial services
Cyberattacks pose a huge risk to financial services companies. The sensitive data they hold makes them particularly vulnerable to cybercriminals. How can banks protect themselves against cybercrime? What needs to be done to ensure a robust cybersecurity strategy is implemented?
In our roundtable, sponsored by Keeper Security, cybersecurity leaders from Close Brothers, Credit Suisse and Metro Bank discuss the ways in whichthe financial services industry can better protect itself against cybercrime.
The financial services cybersecurity landscape
- Cyberattacks and vulnerabilities
- Cooperation between CISOs
Leading threats to financial services
- How can banks combat cybercrime?
- Managing third-party and supply chain cyber risks
Secure innovation and digitisation
- The need for regulatory change
- Education and addressing the skills shortage
CEO and co-founder, Keeper Security
Group CISO, managing director, Credit Suisse
CISO, Close Brothers
CISO, Metro Bank