How 5G and fibre are transforming the digital ecosystem
The future of connectivity is complex. Essential to powering the next stage of digital transformation, it will nevertheless require extensive collaboration and a fundamental rethink of the role connectivity providers play in the digital ecosystem. So, what does the road ahead look like?
In our roundtable, sponsored by ServiceNow, five industry experts explore how the latest in connectivity technology is the power partner to digital transformation
More than just a bigger pipe
- What can 5G and fibre bring to digital transformation?
- Exploring the next generation of intelligent connectivity
- Why B2B is the main opportunity
Building the partner ecosystem
- Partnerships are where the main opportunities to monetise 5G and fibre lie
- How can operators gain more control of potential revenues?
- Building partner ecosystems and finding new and effective ways of working together
Why customer experience is key
- How customer experience is key to telco differentiation
- How can operators bring intelligence and insight that can empower service providers?
CTO, Europe, Nokia
CIO, Three UK
Director of telecommunications, ServiceNow
Group CTO, CityFibre
VP innovation, Colt