In our roundtable, sponsored by Sophos, security experts shared their insights on the 2022 cyber threat landscape look like and how CIOs and CISOs can get C-suite support to reduce cyber risk.
What does the cyber threat landscape look like in 2022?
- Is ransomware still the number-one worry?
- How can CISOs/CIOs become guide dogs not guard dogs?
- What are the top tips to fostering a ‘success flywheel’ culture?
How should partnerships work?
- What should CISOs/CIOs consider when outsourcing threat hunting?
- How can proactive partners help improve cyber hygiene and give staff time back?
- Internally, how should CISOs and CIOs collaborate?
How can CIOs and CISOs can gain greater support from the C-suite?
- How can CIOs and CISOs present cyber risk in financial terms to the board and show ROI?
- The better the cybersecurity culture, the lower the risk (and cost), but how to manage third-party risk?
IT service director, Biffa
CIO, City and County Healthcare Group
Senior technology evangelist, Sophos
Group CISO, Spectris
CISO, Irwin Mitchell
CIO, TT Electronics