Exploring the future of banking and the next-generation operating models required
While financial service operators have played a hugely positive role over the last couple of years, there is an incredible demand for banks, in particular, to evolve rapidly and offer personalised services and an omnichannel customer experience. So, how can they go about doing this?
In our roundtable, sponsored by ServiceNow, six experts explore the future of banking and the next-generation operating models required for it
What does banking in the near future really look like?
- What do customers want in the UK compared with other regions?
- What is the right balance between clicks and bricks in the UK?
- What might influence progress when building the banks of the future?
What are the biggest barriers to building the banks of the future?
- What are the practical challenges to upgrading operating models?
- To what extent do stakeholders have to be convinced to shift to a new operating model?
What are the best solutions and tips to accelerate transformation?
- To what extent are banks prepared for uncertainty?
- Interoperability is key, but how can banks truly stop working in silos?
Global head of wholesale digital channels, HSBC
Chief commercial officer, Yorkshire Building Society
Chief transformation officer and head of operations, Santander
AVP, financial services industry go to market, ServiceNow
Managing director of digital and products, Metro Bank
Head of retail strategy, Natwest