Raconteur is a publishing house and content marketing agency, producing premium special reports for some of the world’s leading media brands and insights-led content marketing projects for blue-chip companies. Raconteur is founded upon the principle of connecting the growing ranks of the mass intelligent with leading analysis and commentary on the important issues of the 21st century. Our special interest content analyses critical issues and developments in business, finance, technology, sustainability, healthcare and lifestyle.
Raconteur is based in London, UK.
To view our content, please visit www.raconteur.net.
We are currently looking to hire a Graphic Designer to join the team for our special reports in The Times and The Sunday Times team.
Raconteur is a premium publishing house, which places first-class design as one of the pillars of its publishing strategy. Furthermore, our first and most important corporate value is “commitment to excellence”. The successful applicant will, therefore, have to display a strong passion for our publishing approach and have the track record to back it up.
Only people aiming for awards and recognition need apply!
- Working in a vibrant and growing creative department, you will be responsible for developing initial concepts, adding value and crafting the art direction of these publishing projects, as well as creating a range of stunning, below-the-line communication documents.
- Candidates should be able to show a portfolio that demonstrates outstanding editorial design ability, a keen eye for typography, outstanding infographic skills and that quirky “little something extra” which will catch our eye!
- You will be proactive and hungry for success, with an infectious enthusiasm for design and the desire to be brilliant.
Skills & Qualifications
- Great design skills with a curiosity for all sort of multi-platform interactive content
- Mastery of Adobe CS Suite
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and project manage their own work
- Must have strong experience with editorial and layout work
- Must have strong experience with infographics works
- Well executed work with typography
- Excellent ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work quickly and effectively to tight deadlines is a must
- An outstanding, versatile portfolio that demonstrates the ability to create clean, corporate design
What we offer
Basic (first year) salary of £24,000. In addition, Raconteur offers healthcare and dental insurance. 20 days holiday per annum.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Please email your CV and portfolio to Tim Whitlock, Head of Production, [email protected]
No agencies please