Raconteur is a premium publishing house with special report, digital, research and custom publishing divisions.
We are committed to excellence across all our products and services by combining first-class journalism, data analysis, editorial imagery and striking graphic design.
We specialise in producing content for business decision-makers across print, web and video. We are most famous for our special reports in The Times and The Sunday Times, but we also produce bespoke thought leadership and research for some of the world’s biggest brands, such as KPMG, Schroders and Google.
Our beliefs & values
We strive for excellence, we’re committed to being open, we pride ourselves in being inquisitive, we work to create a vibrant workplace, and are always bold in our approach.
We’re energetic, we’re hungry, we work hard and we have fun. Raconteur was founded in 2008 and is now based in a loft-style office, not far from Shoreditch. Even though the company has seen rapid growth, we still have a tight-knit, supportive and entrepreneurial culture where we thrive on working together to create best-in-class products (which we tend to celebrate with a beer or two on a Friday). Visit us on Instagram to learn more about our people and products: @raconteur_london.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven digital marketer who will be responsible for executing and managing all paid, earned and owned digital activity to support our lead generation campaigns across all of our B2B product portfolios.
This individual ideally has a year of digital experience, and a good knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, PPC and SEO techniques. Keeping up to speed with the latest developments in digital is key, as well as having an analytical approach to reporting and a passion for actionable insights.
Top three responsibilities
- Plan and execute paid and organic campaigns across key digital platforms, including social media channels and Google AdWords to support lead generation.
- Ensure the right tracking and pixels are in place to have a detailed view of our prospect’s activity online and any interactions they have with us.
- Analyse data using website and social media analytics and create insightful reports to help shape future activity and demonstrate ROI.
The ideal candidate
- Relevant experience in digital marketing (1+ year)
- Experience creating and managing PPC campaigns, including social media channels and Google Ads.
- Experience in community management, using social media tools (e.g. Sprout Social) and WordPress
- Previous use of Salesforce and Pardot is desirable
- A proven track record of managing a budget
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google keyword planner, Moz, SEMrush etc)
- Experience writing engaging copy for online channels
- A can-do mentality and a proven track record of working as a member of a team and under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Superb communication skills in written and spoken English
- Experience of working and performing in a high pressured, fast paced, environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Last but not least, the additional perks…
- £28-33k (DOE) base salary
- Pension scheme
- Private health and dental insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Extensive training programme and development opportunities
- Well stocked beer fridge
This is a unique opportunity for you to join a high growth media company and make a real difference with your ideas, skills and experience. If you think this sounds like a challenge for you, let us know as soon as possible as we are looking for immediate starters.
Please send your CV to Sammy Tatla, Head of Marketing - firstname.lastname@example.org