Content Strategists run the show when it comes to project delivery, consulting clients on content strategy alongside owning the full end-to-end content creation process. Their day to day is varied, from storyboarding videos to writing editorial briefs, directing infographic design and creating research surveys. The role is a hybrid of a managing editor, project manager and marketing strategist - and is the ultimate point of contact for our key client relationships.
1) Developing content strategies for predominantly b2b businesses across different industries
2) Researching and writing sophisticated editorial briefs for multimedia thought leadership content; commissioning subject matter expert journalists, editing and proofing editorial copy
3) Working with the in-house design team to create innovative editorial and web design; directing data storytelling
4) Designing proprietary research proposals and questionnaires, as well as analysing survey results
5) Managing and building strong client relationships, and being day to day point of contact
6) Supporting sales teams and Account Directors on proposals, pitches and meetings for both new and existing business
1) Inquisitive and creative mind and ability to generate original ideas
2) Understanding and appreciation of content marketing
3) Excellent communication skills, an analytical mind and a talent for organisation
Ultimately, someone with the intelligence to assimilate complex information, and the artistry to see the story and the creativity to come up with winning ideas that really count
Nice to haves:
1) Background in editorial content creation or content marketing
2) SEO experience
3) Account management experience / experience in a client-facing role
Last but not least, the additional perks…
- £42,000.00 base salary
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Private health insurance (Vitality) and dental insurance (Bupa)
- 25 days holiday per annum, +1 additional day holiday for each year worked at the company
- WFH policy
- Well paid maternity, paternity and adoption policies
- Generous L&D budget
- Raconteur Day (annual day away from the office which does not use any holiday)
- Fruit! Loads of it!
- Mentor scheme
- Discounted gym membership and a range of additional perks
- Lots of social activities (wine club, yoga, 7-a-side football!)
- Well stocked drinks fridge
Raconteur was founded on the conviction that expertly produced, intelligent, visually engaging content need not be limited to lifestyle and current affairs publications.
For the last 11 years our Special Reports in The Times and The Sunday Times have delivered high-quality journalism, in-depth analysis and searing clarity to traditionally complex and inaccessible industry issues, capturing the attention of some of the most powerful decision makers across the globe.
Now 60 people strong, Raconteur has grown into a full-service content marketing agency, offering content strategy, creation and distribution solutions to leading B2B brands such as EY, Schroders, Google and Thomson Reuters.
Whether designing an infographic, digital lead-gen campaign or crafting a research report, we remain resolutely committed to providing exceptional, beautifully designed content that achieves business objectives, hits marketing KPIs and wins critical acclaim for our clients.
Strive for excellence. Be accountable. Genuinely care. Be a Raconteur.
Raconteur is based in a large modern office space in Aldgate, with lots of breakout space. Even though the company has grown rapidly in recent years, we still have a tight-knit, supportive and entrepreneurial culture where we thrive on working together to create best-in-class products (which we tend to celebrate with a few drinks on a Friday).
We place a big emphasis on employee engagement (our engagement score through Peakon is 90%), as well as wellbeing, with all staff trained around mental health, and mental health champions permanently in place to offer support and organise activities to promote good mental health.
As a content marketing agency for leading B2B brands, we live and die by the strength and originality of our creative ideas. Therefore, it is of paramount importance that we promote equality and diversity in our workplace, and we encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
Visit us on Instagram to learn more about our people and products: @raconteur_london.
This is a unique opportunity for you to join a high growth media company and make a real difference with your ideas, skills and experience. If you think this sounds like a challenge for you, let us know as soon as possible.
Please send your CV to Michelle Ingham (email@example.com)