Raconteur is a premium publishing house with special report, digital, research and custom publishing divisions.
We are committed to excellence across all our products and services by combining first-class journalism, data analysis, editorial imagery and striking graphic design.
We specialise in producing content for business decision-makers across print, web and video. We are most famous for our special reports in The Times and The Sunday Times, but we also produce bespoke thought leadership and research for some of the world’s biggest brands, such as KPMG, Schroders and Google.
Our beliefs & values
We strive for excellence, we’re committed to being open, we pride ourselves in being inquisitive, we work to create a vibrant workplace, and are always bold in our approach.
We’re young, we’re hungry, we work hard and we have fun. Raconteur was founded in 2008 and is now based in a loft-style office, not far from Shoreditch. Even though the company has seen rapid growth, we still have a tight-knit, supportive and entrepreneurial culture where we thrive on working together to create best-in-class products (which we tend to celebrate with a beer or two on a Friday). Visit us on Instagram to see more about our people and products: @raconteur_london.
We are looking for a driven digital marketer who is passionate about performance. Our Campaign Manager will be integral to the delivery of digital projects and a key pillar to the success of Raconteur’s agency offering. You will work alongside the delivery team and work closely with the sales team to manage paid social campaigns using multiple marketing channels. You will have autonomy to innovate and find new ways of working to optimise on campaign performance, and be an expert to support the sales team and deliver killer campaigns.
- Use LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Adwords and other paid social channels (display network) to deliver leads and views.
- Manage multiple budgets and ensure projects deliver within set budgets.
- Explore new advertising techniques and platforms, constantly look for ways to improve
- Audience profiling for prospective projects
- Regular reporting both internally and externally
The ideal candidate
- 2+ years experience in a digital marketing/paid social role
- Experience using Sponsored Content and Lead Gen Forms on LinkedIn
- Able to implement tracking on paid campaigns
- Confident in knowledge of platforms and able to articulate technical aspects of campaigns internally and externally
- A proven track record of managing a budget
- Experience of working and performing in a high pressured, fast paced, environment
- Superb communication skills in written and spoken English
- Experience writing engaging copy for online channels
Last but not least, the additional perks…
- £30-33k (DoE) base salary
- Pension scheme
- Health and dental insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Extensive training programme and development opportunities
- Well stocked beer fridge
This is a unique opportunity for you to join a high growth media company and make a real difference with your ideas, skills and experience. If you think this sounds like a challenge for you, let us know as soon as possible as we are looking for immediate starters.
Please send your CV to Benedict Buckland, Head of Client Services - email@example.com