Raconteur is a premium publishing house with special report, digital, research and custom publishing divisions.
We are committed to excellence across all our products and services by combining first-class journalism, data analysis, editorial imagery and striking graphic design.
We specialise in producing content for business decision-makers across print, web and video. We are most famous for our special reports in The Times and The Sunday Times, but we also produce bespoke thought leadership and research for some of the world’s biggest brands, such as KPMG, Schroders and Google.
Our beliefs & values
We strive for excellence, we’re committed to being open, we pride ourselves in being inquisitive, we work to create a vibrant workplace, and are always bold in our approach.
We’re young, we’re hungry, we work hard and we have fun. Raconteur was founded in 2008 and is now based in a loft-style office, not far from Shoreditch. Even though the company has seen rapid growth, we still have a tight-knit, supportive and entrepreneurial culture where we thrive on working together to create best-in-class products (which we tend to celebrate with a beer or two on a Friday).
Joining a small, ambitious team you will be equipped with a market leading proposition and a highly effective sales development process. We’re currently working with some of the world’s leading B2B brands and are looking for high-performing individuals who can help propel us to our next phase of growth.
- Build a multi £M pipeline of digitally focused content marketing opportunities with Global B2B brands, expanding upon an existing and proven outreach program.
- Deliver credible and professional sales pitches by phone or through face-to-face meetings to C-suites and senior marketing professionals.
- Obtain a monthly and quarterly individual sales target in-line with business growth objectives.
- Proactively manage and nurture strong relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Liaise with key stakeholders internally to ensure the successful delivery of all content marketing solutions Raconteur provides.
- Provide support on the development of all sales and marketing collateral related to the digital division.
The ideal candidate
- Smart, tenacious, and persistent - you’re comfortable in overcoming objections and goal orientated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage with a sophisticated C-level audience.
- Highly organised and methodical in your approach, with the ability to ruthlessly prioritise your time.
- A fast learner who can quickly get up to speed with online tools such as SalesForce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce Inbox.
- Ambitious, goal orientated, hunter mentality - you thrive off identifying and connecting with new prospects.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a sales, or sales development role.
Remuneration & benefits:
- £33-35k (DoE) base salary up to £52k OTE
- Pension scheme
- Health and dental insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Extensive training programme and development opportunities
- Well stocked beer fridge
This is a unique opportunity for you to join a high growth media company and make a real difference with your ideas, skills and experience. If you think this sounds like a challenge for you, let us know as soon as possible as we are looking for immediate starters.
Please send your CV to Richard Hadler, Commercial Director - firstname.lastname@example.org